Welcome to Pinky's mystic cove....

Married & mum of 3 boys :) Living on an outpost looking in, on the edge where the air is thin and hooked up to a network of amazing people. Intimacy is my mantle and berserker is my nature. Radical is my passion and seeing is my life. Living loved is my journey....

Sunday 31 January 2010

Journey

THIS HAS MOVED TO http://www.pinkypirate.com/journey/


Overhead and looking down, a beauty of an old train was moving along its track at speed with steam and smoke billowing and puffing thickly.... 

4 comments:

The chiskas! said...

LUSH, VERY LUSH. DID U SEE ME ON THE TRAIN? WHAT A RIDE!

Vin

Katherine Garda said...

You was hanging off tha funnel playin yer decks....very oddly Godly...it was lush

Duncan said...

Got me a choo choo ticket.Don't like tunnel's but I wanna get to the other side.

Katherine Garda said...

Choo choo! Beep beep! Gone so far out that we can't go back....oh dear, dear!! Drunkan you is a star and I reckon yoo's part of the welcome party on the otherside X