Welcome to Pinky's mystic cove....

Married & mum of 3 boys :) Living on an outpost looking in, on the edge where the air is thin and hooked up to a network of amazing people. Intimacy is my mantle and berserker is my nature. Radical is my passion and seeing is my life. Living loved is my journey....

Saturday 6 March 2010

Control



THIS HAS MOVED TO 


Control uses deception and lies to separate two halves of the whole,
It turns each against the other whilst ruling from the vantage point...
  

10 comments:

steve said...

This is top stuff and it stretches across the world of tea and coffee! East and west-Starbucks caught in the middle :) China here we come!

Katherine Garda said...

Lol, yay, chai tea all the way!

tea said...

Did somebody say "tea"? :D *waves* ;)

Interesting post, Pinky! :)

Katherine Garda said...

Lol, tea...hmmmm most interesting ;)

Barbara said...

Very interesting to read your post on the roots of control. Having been on the receiving end more than once, this is a perfect picture.

Think you must be the lady that my guests were walking with this last weekend.

Saw your link at Walkers

Katherine Garda said...

Barbara, great to hear from you and big thanks for helping host us. We is busy tying up the giants shoe laces to stand back and watch it tumble!

Anonymous said...

Two become 1, got it! X

Katherine Garda said...

Hurray! :)

Unknown said...

Marmite V Marmalade?
The control splinter needs to be removed!!Lets do it!Excellent post Pinks xx

Katherine Garda said...

I can't believe I did not think of that...love them both utterly :D