Welcome to Pinky's mystic cove....

Married & mum of 3 boys :) Living on an outpost looking in, on the edge where the air is thin and hooked up to a network of amazing people. Intimacy is my mantle and berserker is my nature. Radical is my passion and seeing is my life. Living loved is my journey....

Friday 2 July 2010

GuardDogs


THIS HAS MOVED TO http://www.pinkypirate.com/guarddogs-2/


A guard is in place to protect something of high value,
So we are met with barking and growling
When we come across that which is hidden....

6 comments:

Mags said...

glug glug x

Katherine Garda said...

U iz a humphrey :D x

crow said...

love it x

Jane said...

You iz a poetic prophet, wo-man!

Judy said...

Fabulous, love this work you do, blessings from USA, love you

Katherine Garda said...

Hey Judy, mega thanks for your encouragement, love to you, rest and drink is well-being Lol xx