Welcome to Pinky's mystic cove....

Married & mum of 3 boys :) Living on an outpost looking in, on the edge where the air is thin and hooked up to a network of amazing people. Intimacy is my mantle and berserker is my nature. Radical is my passion and seeing is my life. Living loved is my journey....

Monday 16 November 2009

Levitation

Officially dismissed, relieved, replaced and off duty.
I have officially been relieved from the duty of looking to myself....
....www.pinkypirate.com/levitation/ 

5 comments:

Jane said...

Oh yeeeeessss...drink, don't think, don't sink...love it.
Jane

Anonymous said...

Harrumba!

jacquie said...

Happily distracted by who He is rather than what we are not...................I love it XXX

Jason Marshall said...

it's such good news to know it's got nothin' to do with me...i'd only mess it up after all, jx

Katherine Garda said...

Good one Jas! lol