Welcome to Pinky's mystic cove....

Married & mum of 3 boys :) Living on an outpost looking in, on the edge where the air is thin and hooked up to a network of amazing people. Intimacy is my mantle and berserker is my nature. Radical is my passion and seeing is my life. Living loved is my journey....

Saturday 28 November 2009

Creative word

SEE http://www.pinkypirate.com/creative-word/
He flew in and landed crouched beside me as if on starters orders. I was surprised by his sudden arrival next to me...

5 comments:

TimmyMac said...

Hi Kathy! I just discovered your blog on Malc's Facebook . . . Good stuff . . . Just wanted you to know I stopped by and will be checking often . . .

Peace!

Tim (Reno, Nevada USA)

Katherine Garda said...

Tim! Thanks! Stop for a cup of tea next time :)

Anonymous said...

Totally get that, now to live it ...

Linda Jones said...

At last Kathod, I have conquered the technology! Love reading your meanderings, keep going, love Lop

Sue Butler said...

THANK YOU for sharing this Kathy, a timely word. God is speaking to so many of us about similar things