Welcome to Pinky's mystic cove....

Married & mum of 3 boys :) Living on an outpost looking in, on the edge where the air is thin and hooked up to a network of amazing people. Intimacy is my mantle and berserker is my nature. Radical is my passion and seeing is my life. Living loved is my journey....

Thursday 3 December 2009

Ripcurl

SEE http://www.pinkypirate.com/ripcurl/
He put lead weights on my feet and down I went leaving the surface, my reliance on breath and staying afloat behind... 


4 comments:

TimmyMac said...

My goodness, this really resonated with me . . . I feel I am personally entering a whole new season, but it is certainly a place I've never been before . . .

Thank you for your vision . . .

steve said...

Relate to this Kathy big time. A new kind of circuit training :-)Thanks

andy pritchard said...

wow, how insightful. great post. connect with so much of that.

Katherine Garda said...

So glad this resonates and HUGE thanks for the encouragement, I so appreciate this stuff being read and finding a good connection with people :)