Welcome to Pinky's mystic cove....

Married & mum of 3 boys :) Living on an outpost looking in, on the edge where the air is thin and hooked up to a network of amazing people. Intimacy is my mantle and berserker is my nature. Radical is my passion and seeing is my life. Living loved is my journey....

Tuesday 8 December 2009

Falling


'Don't even think for one moment that I would not have caught you....there is not one moment when I would have not caught you...' It was violent as it was truth, causing everything to shake and loose balance in its path....

6 comments:

steve said...

Hey Kathy keep unpacking those garage years. There is real treasure there for many, including myself :-)

Katherine Garda said...

Thanks Steve, that is exactly how it feels, like emptying a store house.... to make room for more! Getting lighter by the post! X

Unknown said...

Kath - like a knife cutting into my heart, making it beat again with Jesus love. Your an inspiration. Thanks for being hooked in to God's words...and for sharing them with others walking a similar path.

Katherine Garda said...

That's mega Simon, mega encouragement and mega affect...heavenly surgery is so thorough

Anonymous said...

wow -this makes so much sense... this is the first time I've heard faith and promise linked so well -have heard a lot of people say faith is a blind leap of faith... but its really trusting you will be caught! awesome! Love your blog!

Katherine Garda said...

Thank you! I like that :D